BlazerNation
Forum

Football Pickem Forum

BlazerNation / Football Pickem'
blazers9911 will win Subscribe to this topic (Soon)
AuthorMessage
almadenmike by: almadenmike
# Posts: 464
Level: City Council

Boykin's amazing game-winning catch for Notre Dame will give d1owls4life a boost trying to catch the leader, blazers9911. But that game is the only difference between these two in rest of the unscored games. // __ --- __ \\ Since blazers9911 currently leads by 66 and will get an additional 50 Bonus Question points (Central Michigan = 8 turnovers), he can't be caught even if d1owls4life hits all of the final games' winning margins perfectly.

Congrats, blazers9911!!

Posted: 1/1/2018 3:11:45 PM

blazers9911 by: blazers9911
# Posts: 9
Level: Worker Bee

I don't talk on here often, but I do read and enjoy your analysis. I trust you are right and I somehow held on to win. Thank you for the season long analysis!

Posted: 1/2/2018 6:39:06 AM

almadenmike by: almadenmike
# Posts: 464
Level: City Council

Thanks! I enjoy watching the ebb and flow of the picks and scores. There's no doubt now: You're 39 points ahead of d1owls4life ... neither of you will get anymore points, having gone 0-for-the-playoffs. And your brilliant Chippewas call in the Bonus Question will extend your winning margin to 89. (Note: all my score-counting is unofficial...and sometimes sloppy and inaccurate. ICB's word is gospel. :-) )

Posted: 1/4/2018 2:31:47 PM

blazers9911 by: blazers9911
# Posts: 9
Level: Worker Bee

Well I went to NCAA.com and looked for a team with a lot of turnovers, as well as a team with a solid turnover margin. That game fit the bill.

Posted: 1/4/2018 3:03:02 PM