BlazerNation
Forum

Football Pickem Forum

BlazerNation / Football Pickem'
I didn't have the guts that blazer74 showed this week. Subscribe to this topic (Soon)
AuthorMessage
almadenmike by: almadenmike
# Posts: 464
Level: City Council

He's just three points behind me and locked a big 30-point win for LaTech and has them winning the bonus question passing yardage competition. I'd thought seriously about making exactly those same bets ... but chickened out. -- -- Our picks are otherwise nearly identical; I picked UTEP over ODU, and he went with the road favorite. If he's correct on both LaTech picks, so am I, but his lock and win choices will give him 100 more points than I'll get. (Of course, if he's wrong on both, I'm up by 75.) My Week 1 "just-missed" lock experience is still a bitter taste in my mouth, so I chose the safe route. It will be interesting to see how Saturday's game in Ruston turns out.

Posted: 10/27/2016 10:47:12 PM

ICB by: ICB
# Posts: 243

Takes guts for sure when you're that close to the lead.

Posted: 10/28/2016 4:55:56 AM

almadenmike by: almadenmike
# Posts: 464

blazer74 didn't get the bonus or lock, but he did ace the Clemson score and the ODU win, so he only lost 30 to me. __ __ UM Ftball Tiger didn't miss much, however, in scoring an impressive 390 points to vault into the lead. Like virtually everyone else, he didn't predict the Oklahoma State or Wyoming wins, but he had LaTech to place (75), two exact scoring margins (50 each), and a 29-, 28- and two 27-point games. Wow!! Congrats!!

Posted: 10/30/2016 5:42:08 PM