BlazerNation
Forum

Basketball Pickem Forum

BlazerNation / Basketball Pickem'
Week 14 Thursday Subscribe to this topic (Soon)
AuthorMessage
almadenmike by: almadenmike
# Posts: 464
Level: City Council

The Top 4 are already looking really good in the Bonus Question: WKU (the choice of three) snagged only 1 steal; and my pick (UAB) had only 3. Odds are that UM Ftball Tiger's "Place" bet will pay off, too.

---There's some difference of opinion among the Top 4 on four weekend games: UTSA@NTex (2-2), FAU@USM (3-1, MonkeyPhonics), UAB@WKU (3-1, MonkeyPhonics) and Kanses@Baylor (3-1, almadenmike).

---ICB also kept up his perfect-margin-prediction streak ... with two more 50-pointers on Thursday. (I also picked two correct. WooHoo!!)

Posted: 2/17/2017 12:21:33 PM

Baylor loses to Kansas, but with only 3 steals joins UAB in the Place position on the Bonus question. (Bayor/Place is WKUFan518's pick.)

Posted: 2/18/2017 1:15:23 PM

ICB by: ICB
# Posts: 243

You are really burning it up this week. Moved up 2 spots and only 70pts out of first.

Posted: 2/18/2017 8:47:21 PM

Thanks, ICB. I was fortunate to have three perfect-margin picks this week ... a bit more than half as good as you were last week. :-) >>...>> I was sweating it after Saturday's late games in which FIU and Virginia, with just 2 steals, knocked my bonus question pick (UAB, then with 3 steals) out of the money. But today the Blazers rose to the occasion, I guess one could say, by making just one theft in their road loss to WKU, thus tying WKU and FAU for the three bonus points slots. Whew!!

>>...>>The top 4 teams are now just 110 points apart.

Posted: 2/19/2017 10:40:08 PM