BlazerNation
Forum

Basketball Pickem Forum

BlazerNation / Basketball Pickem'
NCAA Tournament - Will anyone catch UM Ftball Tiger? Subscribe to this topic (Soon)
AuthorMessage
almadenmike by: almadenmike
# Posts: 464
Level: City Council

UM Ftball Tiger was only 44 points ahead of 84SPORT at the start of the NCAA Tourney. But the challenger stumbled badly out of the gate, missing all four of his First Four picks. The leader got 3 correct for 43 points, nearly doubling his lead to 87. __XX--XX__ The rest of the field started at least 300 points back. Mike77 kept pace with the leader and moved past AEOS into 3rd place. Monarchfan91 and I started out in 6th & 5th place, respectively, but we each had perfect First Four picks, worth 54 points, to start our quests for the title.

Posted: 3/15/2018 10:07:38 AM

almadenmike by: almadenmike
# Posts: 464
Level: City Council

After most of Thursday's first half of the first round, UM Ftball Tiger's lead over 84SPORT held nearly constant at 85. Mike77's 145-point tournament point total has gotten him within 300 points, and monarchfan91's 154 points vaulted him up to T4. __XX--XX__ My chances of winning were Buffaloed when Arizona was embarrassed by the UB Bulls. In an effort to catch the leaders, I predicted a host of upset predictions that didn't come true (such as San Diego State and Stephen F. Austin) and missed the big one that happened. 84SPORT, Mike77 and monarchfan91 all also have Michigan State winning, so there's no way I can beat them with my Arizona lost points to come. Sigh. But will any of them catch UM Ftball Tiger, who has Villanova beating Virginia in the title game? That's the key question.

Posted: 3/16/2018 10:19:28 AM