BlazerNation
Forum

Basketball Pickem Forum

BlazerNation / Basketball Pickem'
Tight finish in Week 11 Bonus Question Subscribe to this topic (Soon)
AuthorMessage
almadenmike by: almadenmike
# Posts: 464
Level: City Council

As long as Virginia and Villanova don't spoil things on Sunday, this week's bonus question appears (by my unofficial counting) to be really tight ... and will compress the Top 10 standings a bit. ...>>...

Despite losing by 21 at Marshall, UTSA pulled down an incredible 54 rebounds on Thursday. 3rd place monarchfan91 picked the 'Runners to Show, but 4th place UM Ftball Tiger had them to Place, so he'll likely jump into 3rd place. ...>>...

No one in the Top 10 picked UTEP, which had 45 rebbies in their shocking 23-point upset at Marshall last night. ...>>...

But there's a 4-way tie at the Show postion, with Marshall, North Texas, Rice and UAB all getting 43 rebounds this week. I had Rice and should stay in 5th place. jbkmd had UAB, and he's likely to move up to 9th. ...>>...

Just missing bonus points were 2nd place MonkeyPhonics, 7th place BlueRaider95 and 8th place Mike77. They all picked Old Dominion to Show ... and the Monarchs were just one rebound short (42) in their Thursday win at Rice. ...>>...

The four of us who will get bonus points will all gain on the leader, backcourt, who picked Kentucky. (Any exact-score picks on Sunday's game may also change the standings, of course.)

Posted: 1/29/2017 2:04:41 AM

ICB by: ICB
# Posts: 243
Level: City Council

Great Work... Hope I got it right.

Posted: 1/30/2017 8:45:44 AM